Lecturer of Physiology (Dept. of Physiological Sciences)
Lecturer – teaching physiology for UG Program (MBBS)
- Teaching gross physiology to undergraduate students enrolled in MBBS
- Supporting the core Physiological Sciences faculty in teaching (including PBL/TBL/LAB/PRACTICUMS)
- Participate as a facilitator in problem based learning session
- Attend Departmental meeting
- Prepare MCQ and OSPE for each block specially for year 1 and 2 students
- Attend all workshops organized by the Department of Medical Education
- Participate in Invigilation duties as organized by the assessment office
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager
- Contribute/involve in scholarly research and publication activity related in basic sciences and to the medical education.
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks thru various committees, university services and social responsibilities.
- Ensure that the courses are taught in accordance with the learning objectives
Preffered Qualification & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Masters in related field (Anatomy, Molecular Cell Biology)With min of 2-years experience.
- Applicants with teaching and research experience in anatomy are encouraged to apply.