Professor of Physiological Sciences
Professor of Physiological Sciences – teaching involved for UG Program (MBBS) and related Graduate Studies programs.
- Ensure that the courses are taught in accordance with the learning objectives
- Contribute towards the preparation of the course description and weekly schedule as per the assignment from the Course Director/Year Director
- Contribute/involve in scholarly research and publication activity related to the field.
- Contribute/involve in the administrative assignments thru various committees, university services and social responsibilities
- Theses supervision, dissertation
- Prepare Course specifications, course report in accordance with NCAAA standards. Participate in the assessment assignments (OSCE/SAQ/MCQ/Exams) including invigilation, course marking and other such activities like preparing/writing osce stations, mcqs, saqs etc.
Preffered Qualification & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Ph.D in physiological Sciences, with excellent teaching, research and publication record, min of 10 yrs experience
- Qualification from the western accredited universities will be preferred.