Senior Lecturer of Biostatistics
Senior Lecturer – supporting core faculty in teaching Biostatistics for MBBS (Basics of Biostatistics & Epidemiology BEP 235) and Graduate Programs (various tracks with Biostatistics courses)
- Teaching: Supporting the Core faculty members in teaching of Biostatistics courses of MBBS and MBS (Master in Biomedical Sciences) programs as per the curricular and course objectives, learning objectives. Supporting the core faculty in preparing course description, implementing various assessment methods and preparing course, specifications, course reports etc as per NCAAA norms. Ensure that the courses are taught in accordance with the learning objectives
- Research: Contribute in scholarly research and publication activities
- Administration: Contribute towards the administration of the assigned blocks and committee(s)
- Attend Departmental meetings
- Prepare SAQ, MCQ and OSPE for each exam
- Publish research data
- Attend all workshops organized by the Department of Medical Education
- Participate in Invigilation duties as organized by the assessment office
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager
Preffered Qualification & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Masters/or above in related field (Biostatistics) With min of 2-years experience.
- Applicants with teaching and research experience in data analysis, data Management and statistical understanding and programming are encouraged to apply.