Senior Lecturer, Pedagogy in Maternal and Fetal Public Health
Senior Lecturer – supporting core faculty in teaching Primary Healthcare, Rural Healthcare, Family Medicine, Art & Science of comprehensive health for MBBS and related Graduate Programs
- Teaching: Supporting the Core faculty members in teaching of Primary Healthcare courses, Family Medicine courses of MBBS and MBS (Master in Biomedical Sciences) programs as per the curricular and course objectives, learning objectives. Supporting the core faculty in preparing course description, implementing various assessment methods and preparing course, specifications, course reports etc as per NCAAA norms. Ensure that the courses are taught in accordance with the learning objectives
- Research: Contribute in scholarly research and publication activities
- Administration: Contribute towards the administration of the assigned blocks and committee(s)
- Prepare SAQ, MCQ and OSPE for each exam
- Publish research data
- Attend all workshops organized by the Department of Medical Education
- Participate in Invigilation duties as organized by the assessment office
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager
- Family & Community Medicine
Preffered Qualification & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Masters/or above in related field (Biostatistics)With min of 2-years experience.
- Applicants with teaching and research experience in maternal and fetal public healthcare, along with primary healthcare and family medicine are encouraged to apply.