Admin Coordinator is responsible for supporting College of Law & International Relations (COL) department in the collection, input, and maintenance of student attendance data. To ensure that attendance data is timely and complete. Also, responsible to support the COL for the examinations service, for coordinates invigilators and exams access arrangements, ensuring that there is a systematic approach to the administration of examinations and that the service meets quality standards. Communication with faculty / Staff and coordinate with COL administration staff.
- Ensures that examinations are carried out in accordance with Alfaisal University regulations, and to provide students with a positive and supportive, yet strict exam experience.
- Prepares and assists professors/instructors with the preparation of the exam hall and other exam rooms, to ensures rooms meet Alfaisal University exam requirements.
- Monitors classes and students to ensure that students are aware about exam conditions, retrieve mobile phones, check ID, set the tone and ensure students enter quietly and efficiently.
- Takes Attendance of the students at the beginning of the lectures and provide the faculty with daily student reports.
- Develop and maintain a filling system. As well as order supplies when needed for faculty and provide copy of all documents to admin staff.
- Coordinate and give orientation for CoL newly hired employees on how to use E-learning, HRSS, etc. Assist students, visitors with any inquiry needed.
- Builds weekly/monthly reports on attendance data using student SARP systems and Microsoft Excel to analyze data and provide feedback to instructor and keep a copy with Admin staff.
- Coordinate and plan meetings with professors when needed.
- Assist and coordinate with all administrative requests, queries from reporting manager.
- Update the faculty with the student’s behaviors in the class according to Alfaisal policy and procedure.
- Communicates with Information Technology and Facility department to ensure that the class is equipped and prepared.
- Monitors the students who are taking the exam alone.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Minimum of four (0-3) years’ experience in any related fields.