The employee will support and assist the dean in variety of tasks: Process various documents and data using MSOffice programs; arrange for meetings, take notes and prepare minutes, disseminate information to the faculty, students, and other stakeholders in AU; monitor and make required changes for CoB website. Welcome and guide CoB guests; respond to inquiries and requests (emails and telephone calls, …) concerning CoB faculty and programs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The job consists of many activities; all are focused on supporting the dean in the daily activities and multi-functions. The above paragraph summaries a list of such activities. Below may be a repeat of these activities.
- Monitoring the dean’s office and be attentive
- Alert and multi-tasked
- Plan meetings, attend and take notes and prepare accurate minutes
- Keep well organized filing system (electronics as well as hard copy)
- Data gathering (record of events, photos/videos, contracts, press releases, enrollment, complaints
- Able to extract information from data filed above or from other AU offices such as SA, Finance, Facilities
- Work professionally and efficiently with other stake holders in AU such as HR, GR, SA, IT, Finance, PR-Marketing and Facility
- Work well with CoB faculty, and coordinate and cooperate with other CoB staff members
- Monitor and implement changes for CoB website
- Work with other CoB offices on developing marketing booklets and flyers, and press releases
- Receive and welcome CoB guests, including newly hired staff and faculty
- Answer and/or direct all inquiries coming to the dean’s office without delay
- Plan and prepare orientation program for new CoB faculty, and staff
- Assist the dean in preparing the agenda for the Advisory Council or AU Board of Trustees meeting
Work primarilywith the dean and also with CoB staff, faculty, and students.
Work professionally and efficiently with all related AU offices such as HR, GR, IT, SA, Facility, Finance and President’s Office.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY