The role is set up to keep alumni connected to each other and the University. APR is responsible for bringing current students into the alumni community; therefore, a lot of promotion work is involved, in addition to day-to-day coordinating, following up and supporting on all APR requirements as well as alumni and students’ needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports and coordinates in managing Lead Volunteer Group to promote Alumni Relations programs.
- Contributes to the development and success of new alumni job allocation, training, mentoring, and supporting graduates throughout their career paths.
- Communicates with the Student Affairs Department and student groups to implement the student-alumni programs.
- Ensures that alumni data are appropriately recorded in the APR’s database and collaborates with the research and information officer to ensure that data classification is completely updated/maintained.
- Coordinates and attends events, meetings, or other activities as requested by the supervisor including career expos, CSR events, reunions, etc.
- Determines new approaches to interact with stakeholders on web and new media platforms such as alumni homepage, alumni online platform, presence on the internet, social and digital media, video projects, virtual tours, live chats, and new apps.
- Works closely with and supports academic colleges in internships, workshops, and lecture series, which will result in more capable/professional alumni.
- Provides content for many different uses within the advancement communications portfolios such as alumni e-newsletter, alumni e-blasts, and online alumni platform, etc. to engage alumni members.
- Ensures the success and progression of Alfaisal’s APR online portal to a maximum level of networking, tracking, and communication with alumni.
- Produces research profiles, bios, wealth indicators for the development team, and senior administration for fundraising purposes.
- Conducts broad-based prospect research such as demographics and industry sector for fundraising, training, and employment and collaboration purposes.
- Stays informed of social and industry trends and relays this information in a concerted fashion to the advancement and market needs.
- Conducts alumni and companies’ reports and analysis, e.g., alumni rosters, industry reports, BOT reports, QA Statistics, etc. to reflect relevant data gathering and analysis and post-event reports and recommendations.
- Ensures that the Alfaisal Ambassadors (alumni) are in-line with the Alfaisal University’s brand to facilitate engagement and attract supporters.
- Updates and organizes electronic database directory for emailing, calling, etc. to be easily accessible and utilized.
- Maintains filing and office records accurately.
- Performs all duties in a professional, competent, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in Human Resources, Public Relations, or related fields (Desirable).