Banner Functional Engineer (NAC#151122)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of Institution Business
- Design the solution and configuration to apply all institution requirements
- Reference for any banner issue and consultation.
- Training skills to train the customer on all banner modules.
- Documentation skills to right the user manuals and cover all customer requirement
- Building on-demand SQL Queries and Reports.
- Analyze the problems in technical way.
- Co-ordinate with Support in case of support contract exists.
- Co-ordinate with the end users (decision makers) of the systems.
- Define the functional use cases to ensure comprehensive testing on capability development
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge with using Banner Student Module
- Oracle Database knowledge, PL/SQL, Triggers, Procedures and Packages.
- Knowledge of computer programming required with C and Java languagespreferred
- Experience in ORACLE based products and working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Linux or UNIX and Windows operating systems preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collegiate environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.Educational
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Computer Science or closely related field required, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science or closely related field preferred with Minimum of three (3) years work experience