The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the center under the Director, Alfaisal Center for Research and Consultancy Studies Research & Graduate Studies. This includes developing best practices and professional competitiveness consultancy and management services. The position holder will also take an active part in the ongoing engagements to complete all projects with the full satisfaction of internal and external agencies. The worker in this position will work under this director and shall be responsible for supporting all relevant activities, such as liaising with other parties, managing the center logistics, gathering project data, analyzing/documenting the data, performing advanced programming for data mining, manage required policies/procedures/standards, and support all activities to complete new and on-going initiatives/projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the director of the competitiveness center to manage the day-to-day activities to achieve the expected objectives of the center and stakeholders (internal and external).
- Communicate, and manages appropriate policies and procedures for effective management of center-related projects.
- Develops a governance system to perform ongoing reviews of the business processes and develops strategies.
- Adopts of advanced technologies for managing all competitiveness-related information for ease and secure access by all authorized staff.
- Liaises with the internal and external parties, agencies, and international bodies to ensure excellent collaborative and mutually supported approaches for achieving project objectives.
- Conducts reports in a timely manner with the director of the center, executive management, and other key stakeholders to ensure reports included essential details for full visibility on progress with adequate measures taken to identify and manage associated risks.
- Supports and documents financial budget and expenditures to manage all competitiveness management matters and update information that must be provided to ensure adequate budget and resources are assigned to all projects.
- Updates all published information (e.g. on the website, internal, or external) to ensure consistency and accuracy with the actual project development and authorized changes.
- Follows to the university code of conduct in managing gathered information and access to available resources.
- Arranges and manages external site visits to companies and related agencies as directed by the direct manager. Manage visits by external parties to the university for project management and discussion purposes.
- Manages all introduced changes supported by effective communication with all parties to ensure integration implementation of the changes.
- Demonstrates strong commitment and dedication through the provision of quality services with suggestions of initiatives for ongoing development and effective management of assigned tasks.
- Maintains a central repository of all competitiveness documentation.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of four (04) years of experience in a consultancy environment or any other related field.