As an Employee Relations Specialist, the primary responsibility is to manage the day-to-day activities of Alfaisal employees. This includes encoding and updating their data in the ERP and HR system, overseeing new hires and current employees, and handling the exit process. Also be responsible for preparing and reviewing employee documents, managing compensation and benefits, communicating Human Resources policies, conducting exit interviews, analyzing employee data, and providing management with recommendations. Additionally, responsible for general payroll accounting activity and will assist the Payroll Supervisor with most payroll functions. In the absence of the Payroll Supervisor, he/she can manage the responsibilities of the Payroll Section.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in preparing, implementing, and monitoring policies systems of the HR-Employee Relations Section. (added by me – please inform me if it is match / or not match with the current task)
- Prepares summary of employee expense reimbursements and keys them into the system. (added by me – please inform me if it is match / or not match with the current task)
- Responsible for the maintenance of the computerized payroll systems, record keeping of all payroll documentation and custodianship of their confidentiality. (added by me – please inform me if it is match / or not match with the current task)
- Assists in the production of Human Resources materials (i.e. books, hand-outs, videos, etc.) as needed. (added by me – please inform me if it is match / or not match with the current task)
- Processes all operations of transfer, promotions, increments, warning letters, and position changing, and making sure the process is completed in a timely manner and accurately.
- Prepares the final settlements including Exit Interview/Check List, Termination letter and updates the management with the feedback of the employees’ outcomes, to be able to analyze and work on causes of resignations if they kept persisting.
- Processes the compensation and benefits allowance for AU staff such as (school and housing) in timely manner.
- Supervises employee work schedule attendance and shift coverage and leave processes to make sure it is according to policies and update the Manager with anything that is not going according to the set rules.
- Handles overtime approvals from departments and compares them to the attendance report then approves and enters them in the ERP system.
- Receives and works with deductions for employees coming from Finance.
- Handles Human Resources announcements that include but not limited to transfers and promotions as per policies to make sure that other employees are aware of any changes.
- Assists with completing background investigations grievance procedures according to Saudi Labor law.
- Assists the payroll supervisor in the process of the Performance Appraisal.
- Informs the manager of any infraction of processes and procedures noticed.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent from accredited institute.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Personnel, or related fields.