The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the Vice-President's office for daily operational and administrative tasks. This includes monitoring and prioritizing requests, organizing incoming work, maintaining a monitoring system, and ensuring timely responses. Also, prepare for meetings and arrange teleconferences across different time zones. Additionally, the role involves welcoming visitors, overseeing office supplies, managing administrative staff, managing budgets, and supporting other administrative tasks.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares various materials such as correspondence, reports, surveys, forms, charts, budget sheets, and memoranda (independently, notes, and/or oral instructions), maintaining confidentiality.
- Oversees and supports all department administration and ensures that the department operates are running smoothly.
- Greets visitors and direct them to the concerned office.
- Compiles and prepares various documents and handles confidential matters in accordance with the department’s policies and procedures.
- Reviews, checks, and proofreads the documents, outgoing memos, and correspondence of the line manager’s signature.
- Conducts research and compiles information on various topics related to the department’s projects and programs.
- Prepares and manages reports, manuals, correspondence, and other documents using a database or other systems.
- Schedules, coordinates, records, and prepares the minutes of meetings.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains a filing system for all correspondence, departmental operating procedures, and other administrative records.
- Assists in the preparation of the agenda for committees, makes recommendations concerning the content of the agenda to ensure continuity and efficiency at the meetings and provides that documentation is available and distributed for each meeting.
- Ensures that projects and/or programs are being carried out within the department, adheres to and compiles with the policies, procedures, and regulations of Alfaisal University.
- Oversees the receipt, transcription, and distribution of correspondences, reports, and minutes of meetings.
- Stays knowledgeable and keeps abreast about all policies and procedures of the University.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the Vice President of Finance and Admin.
Education & Professional Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Managerial Studies, Office Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience as Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Personnel Assistant, or any other related field.