The Executive Assistant is responsible to perform a wide range of administrative and general support duties some of which are of a highly confidential nature, for the concerned executive. He should have thorough knowledge of the principal accountabilities and methods of operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles all the administrative matters regarding day-to-day operations and procedures for the concerned executive office, and ensures that all activities relating to the concerned function complies with policies and procedures and University’s bylaws.
- Manages the day to day operational activities of the concerned executive’s office including making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing and processing invoices, preparing and tracking purchase requisition, preparing reports and financial data and other activities.
- Answers incoming calls, reviews and screens incoming and outgoing correspondence and materials directed to concerned executive and brings significant items to his attention or responding independently when appropriate.
- Arranges all travel arrangement and logistics (i.e. Visas, airline bookings, hotel reservation, etc.) related to concerned executive.
- Provides top administrative assistance and support producing accurate and timely contract documentation, letters, documents, MIS reports and spreadsheets for the concerned executive using appropriate software.
- Types, formats, proofreads, and integrates reports, correspondence, workbooks, and training manuals and brochures for the concerned executive’s office.
- Coordinates with IT department and other departments for the installation/modification of applications, telecommunications and computer network connections for the concerned executive.
- Creates and maintains an effective filing system where reference indexing, updates and retrieval process are used acting as a custodian for confidential documents.
- Serves as a reference on policies and procedures to all employees through telephone, in written form, email or in person.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Schedules events, programs, and meetings, prepares agendas and makes arrangements for committee, board, other meetings, and prepares minutes of meeting.
- Maintains good communication with faculty and staff to ensure that all correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Stays knowledgeable and keeps abreast about all aspects and on-going activities of the University.
- Participates in other initiatives, projects and programs as per the directions of the concerned executive and reports progress on these projects and programs on regular basis.
- Supervise the activities of secretarial/clerical staff including planning and organizing the department workflow, conducting performance evaluations and making salary recommendations.
- Organize internal/external meetings, events, programs or conferences (local and international) as required by the concerned executive.
- Represents executives at meetings as required by the concerned executive, record the minutes, and prepare draft summaries.
- Prepare records such as agendas, notices, summaries, and resolutions for Council meetings.
- All Alfaisal departments and colleges
- Business Visitors
- University Affiliates
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in university’s and schools environment.