Reporting to the Manager of Executive Education & Development-College of Business, the ExecutiveEducation & Development Specialist will be responsible for providing high level management assistance, project management support and administrative support for the Manager of Executive Education and all other programs/initiatives related to executive education & development at the Office & College Level. The Executive Education & Development Specialist will provide direct support for the day-to-day administrative duties in addition to programs’ related deliverables such as scheduling, planning & organizing, ordering of programs ’materials, research, support and follow up on Executive Education Office operations and projects. The Executive Education & Development
Specialist will also provide regular reports on the Office projects’ & programs ‘progress (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, & annual reports). Performs administrative functions that require a thorough & good knowledge of policies & procedures. The Executive Education & Development Specialist should exercise initiative and independent judgment in managing the Manager’s schedule and the daily activities. Acts as a point of contact between the management of the College of Business and other stakeholders, public/private organizations, programs’ instructors, programs’ participants, & other individuals.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Document Executive Education & Development reports and programs’ schedules
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and other materials as needed for internal and external meetings. Will need to be able to anticipate the needs and adapt to last minute changes
- Maintains an overall resource plan for Executive Education & Development to ensure that programs meet schedules
- Prompt follow through on issues. Proactively communicate information with the Manager of Executive Education to ensure smooth business operations
- Provides general administrative duties, project/program support, special events and activities administrative support as requested
- Facilitates and coordinates appointments, meetings, social engagements, as assigned by the Manager of Executive Education.
- Serves as a liaison between the Executive Education management staff, members of the
Executive Education & Development Committee, public and private entities as assigned, other committees, and the various individuals members served by the Executive Education &
Development Office, gathering information, and providing information as required
- Supports the creation and submission of proposal requests to public & private organizations
- Safeguards the confidentiality of information by exercising discretion in communicating
information to staff and the various publics/private served by the Executive Education & Development Office and in handling administrative records, files, and similar confidential items
- Coordinates the flow of incoming communications and outgoing communications by receiving, routing, and responding to incoming communications.
- Be capable of providing information for reports and records through research, data retrieval,compiling, organizing, and presenting the information in useable and understandable formats as necessary
- Prepares correspondence for posting internally or on social media, or approval and signature, checking the documents for completeness and accuracy
- Assists with development and management of the programs’ annual revenues under the control & management of the Manager of Executive Education by maintaining revenue records and producing revenue reports and summaries
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional relationships with colleagues, attending professional development seminars, attending training and/or courses as required by the Manager of Executive Education
- Contributes to the overall success of the Executive Education & Development Office by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Positive relationship with Alfaisal University staff
- Effective internal communication and collaboration on projects/assignments involving multiple staff at various levels of the College of Business and other Colleges
- Effective oversite and management of all internal processes related to Executive Education
- Timely submission of all internally required documents
- Effective communication and collaboration on projects/assignments involving external public/private sectors and individual community members
- Successful development of effective business partnerships/relationships with external existing & potential business partners
- Maintain excellent relations with the College of Business Executive Education & Development Committee members and Executive Education candidates & alumni
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organization Development, or Human Resources Management/Development
- 3-5 years or more of experience are preferred. At least three years of increasingly responsible administrative experience is required which must include an extensive knowledge of general office procedures and practices and have the capability to coordinate and work with senior management staff members
- Must have experience with or the capability to utilize “Microsoft Excel” and other Microsoft Office Suits on a daily basis
- Must have experience with or the capability to utilize “Zoom, Teams, & Google Meet” for online meetings
- Must have experience with or the capability to utilize social media “LinkedIn & Twitter” to post, announce, promote, and advertise for Executive Education Programs
- Must have experience with or the capability to draft Minutes of Meetings (in English).
- Very good to excellent command of English Language proficiency (spoken & written English).