The fundraising officer is responsible to assist and coordinate in the development and implementation of Alfaisal University fundraising planning and activities in order to secure funds for university core costs ( i.e. operational, academical programs, and events and activities)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and develop the prospect research of fundraising ideas/ initiatives that meets the university goals.
- Develop and promote a diverse range of fundraising projects and activities (e.g. develop proposal, campaign planning, overseeing projects and activities tasks to support university fund revenue increase goals.
- Oversee and support with prospect meetings and briefings requirements
- Manage and oversee correspondences with potential donors and partners
- Maintain sponsors database and update contact information’s
- Prepare and submit biyearly fundraising reports
- Support and assist collages / department in the development and implementation of fundraising initiative
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all reports and communications with sponsors.
- Monitoring and reporting financial generated revenues/expenses associated with the Student Fund Program
- Performs all other duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Planning and undertaking outreach and engagement activities and events
- Planning and undertaking outreach and engagement
- Previous experience in the same line of work
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Working in a target driven environment
- A high level of communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- To adhere and work to Alfaisal University ethics and quality standards
- Reached a qualified level of all required soft skills.