Specialized expertise in leading the college’s engineering education, learning and training activities
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the college in its daily operations and activities.
- Generate modules on updated pedagogy in engineering disciplines.
- Develop and deliver modules on teaching excellence in different modes.
- Develop and deliver modules on online/remote learning.
- Offer training best practices in use and deployment of LMS
- Offer training on enhancing accessibility and inclusion of engineering education
- Oversee the simplification and automation of QAA-related workflows
- Review and analyze evaluation surveys and other QAA data
- Generate plans for teaching improvement and remedial
- Support the operations of the QAA office
- Oversee activities related to enhanced student-learning
- Carry out LT-related tasks assigned by the Dean.
- PhD holder in Engineering, Computer Science, or Engineering Education
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- MS or PhD degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good work experience in engineering education and instructional design field