The Media Production & Visual Effects Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end processes of creating a wide range of video and audio content for Alfaisal University-related services. He/she advise on, design, and produce high-quality creative media content for clients of Media Production Services. Academic and instructional purposes are prioritized, and internal communication and promotional needs are addressed as capacity allows. Clients include faculty, staff, and graduate students, for whom the specialist provides expertise in all phases of jobs (pre-production, production, post-production, and delivery) and high-level technical knowledge to enable them to innovate during the creation process.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops annual Video production plan to deliver all aspects of video production from filming, sound, lighting, directing and management, graphics creation, to editing within timescales and budget for the communications plan.
- Produces from raw video material completed videos using digital editing and associated production systems.
- Creates story boards, secures locations and interview subjects in line with film/video brief and production schedule.
- Ensures consistency, coherence, and professional standards to all visual media, bringing the latest new media ideas for content
- Implements the corporate style and branding guidance across all video and photographic output.
- Responsible for editing and proofing all video materials and delivering in timely manner
- Ensures accuracy and relevance of all communications materials and takes responsibility for obtaining appropriate sign off prior to publication.
- Supports all events and activities, by recording and editing of event content for onward communications delivering in timely manner.
- Supports the team in delivering creative communications materials through a range of graphic and visual effects.
- Liaises with internal and external suppliers and locations to enable a smooth filming schedule.
- Assists with department protocol needs for higher management and activities/events as and when needed.
- Submits weekly and monthly reports with accurate information at end of each month.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, multimedia or equivalent from an accredited institute (Essential).
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience working in digital audio/video production and post-production tools or related field (Desirable).