Quality Assurance and Accreditation Specialist responsible to organize and help in the developing process of the quality assurance and accreditation according to the MOE and NCAAA rules, regulations, and standards. Also, develops and implements all plan and processes to ensure that the taught programs and other university operations are regularly evaluated and improved in accordance. Provides analysis and reports of the information as required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to continuous quality improvement in AU compliance with accreditation standards for both institutional and program
- Coordinates university-wide activities to achieve institutional and program accreditation under university senior management direction and in line with Department of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) policies and procedures
- Assists in QAA activities in all areas including the NCAAA standards and of student learning outcomes assessment and enhancement
- Ensures that documentation produced and/or processed complies with MOE and NCAAA regulations and/or accrediting requirements
- Brings together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and develop comprehensive quality procedures
- Develops, improves and follow-ups the Quality Improvement Strategic Plan including the assessment and evaluation of KPIs
- Assists all internal and external training; ensure that all training programs and materials are relevant, accurate and support the stakeholders
- Participates in strategic planning and assessment of the KPIs at the institutional, colleges and departments levels.
- Performs institutional assessment exercises and produce corresponding analysis reports (Requires outstanding written communication skills in English and excellent statistical knowledge)
- Responds to reports and statistics required by internal AU units and external agencies and organizations accurately and on a timely manner
- Provides survey, statistics, results analysis and recommendations on quality and accreditation standards
- Provides reports which include complete self-study reports and supporting documents at both institutional and program levels (e.g. course ossifications and reports, programs ossifications and reports)
- Works on institutional self-study report and participate on program self-study reports
- Provides statistics, results analysis for all ME and NCAAA projects
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience working in higher educational institution or any other related fields.