The Research Analyst Manager oversees all aspects of the Corporate Governance Center (CGC) projects and services. This includes managing the CG Index, which involves gathering and storing data, evaluating companies' performance and compliance, analyzing economic and statistical information, and presenting reports in Arabic and English using Excel, SPSS, and PowerPoint. Additionally, the Manager is responsible for maintaining and updating the CGC website and managing its social media presence and communication. They also communicate with regulators and clients and organize conferences and workshops. As part of their job, the Manager works with public corporations and regulators, handling their financial and administrative information. They also work with students seeking training and credentials in Corporate Governance.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects data and documents needed for the assessment process of the CG Index and ensures the data should be publicly available and easy to obtain through the companies and Tadawul websites.
- Communicates with companies by email and telephone, requesting any missing data needed for the assessment that is included existing documents and policies that are not published on their corporate website.
- Participates in the assessment process, by reviewing the collected information and applying it to the assessment model (scoring).
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting the findings to the external companies.
- Provides recommendations to the department to improve future business operations.
- Develops market overviews and generate research notes on developing trends, emerging situations and tactics, and other economically focused topics for internal and external clients.
- Gains understanding of investment and shareholder issues through fundamental research, including analysis of corporate strategy and financial statements, and policy guidelines
- Supports managing all aspects of the planning and organization for the CGC’s annual international conference and other events with marketing, artwork, permits, fundraising, registration, and website management, etc.
- Collaborates within the CGC and with other Alfaisal University departments to promote the Center and its services.
- Monitors and updating the CGC’s website and social media accounts as needed.
- Responds to and/or relaying queries received on the CGC website, social media, or by telephone.
- Participates in meetings and prepares for and actively contributing within meetings in a clear, concise, and relevant manner.
- Performs all other duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education Licenses / Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Master’s degree in information management, Business Administration, or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified associate in project management (CAPM) by Project Management Institute or equivalent (Desirable).
- Minimum of eight (08) years of experience in a research and data analysis institution or related field.