The Students Business Accelerator Officer's main duties involve overseeing email communications, keeping track of deadlines, and utilizing creative and business/engineering skills to ensure our projects succeed. Additionally, provide high-level administrative support for the accelerator management, efficiently synthesizing, evaluating, and communicating tasks. With in-depth knowledge of the accelerator and other departments, the officer will anticipate and initiate actions regarding the accelerator operations. Collaborate with innovation and entrepreneurship experts and departments within and outside Alfaisal University.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with students to support innovation and entrepreneurship by providing relevant education and training materials.
- Oversees administrative and operational responsibilities for the Accelerator departments.
- Supervises the creation, organization, and execution of accelerator programs, boot camps, courses, and other related events.
- Manages email communications and ensures timely responses to stakeholders.
- Keeps track of deadlines and ensures projects are completed on time.
- Organizes prominent events, which may involve guest speakers and consultants inside and outside the organization.
- Provides support, management, and coordination to students pursuing innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Assists educators and mentors in creating and organizing educational and training materials for university students.
- Reaches out and networks with external funders.
- Discovers events and opportunities related to financing and entrepreneurship.
- Utilizes creative and engineering/business mindsets to identify and implement effective solutions.
- Networks with other accelerators, incubators, and VC.
- Works together with different departments to make our processes more efficient and effective.
- Assists in research and provides valuable insights to aid in making informed decisions.
- Keeps track of the latest developments and emerging technologies in the industry to help make informed decisions about strategy and tactics.
- Participates in team meetings and helps to cultivate a positive team environment.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in business startups, entrepreneurial experience, or other related fields.