The UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing graphic elements and building navigation components. A UI/UX designer should have experience with design software, wireframe tools and must have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes working with web/mobile applications. Also, must create and test various design elements, such as layouts, colors, fonts, icons, buttons, menus, etc., and ensure that they are consistent, intuitive, and appealing.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Gathers and evaluates user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Produces high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creates storyboards to conceptualize designs and accurately communicate project plans.
- Designs a graphic user interface element, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Builds page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develops UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Conducts user research and testing to evaluate user feedback and improve usability.
- Collaborates with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality user experiences.
- Develops and implements UI/UX design standards and guidelines across all platforms and devices.
- Test and refine designs across various media and devices.
- Creates original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables) and prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Manages multiple projects and deadlines.
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Adheres to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Communicates design ideas and feedback effectively.
- Provides advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of six (06) years of experience as User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) Designer or any other related field.