The Visual Content Officer creates, identifies, and generates appropriate visual assets across the digital spectrum, including high-quality, compelling photographs for our University, websites, email marketing, presentations, videos, and hard-copy documents for external stakeholders. S/he manages the Photography and video of all activities, projects, digital assets, and brand compliance.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all events, visits, and activities are captured with high-quality photographs and visuals and logged and saved in the database accordingly.
- Shoots assigned visits, student activities, events, lectures, and ceremonies creatively, precisely, and accurately as the situation dictates.
- Edits and sends out pictures daily and regularly under deadline pressure and back up everything to a shared folder on the University server and hard drive.
- Builds a database of photographs reflecting campus life, lab activities, teaching environment, and student life.
- Meets daily expectations and deadlines by maximizing efficiency, demonstrating self-motivation and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintains quality standards in-line with the University's visual guidelines to increase Social Media engagement (Twitter followers) through the use of Infographics.
- Ensures that all events and visits are photographed on day, link issued to the requester and shoots random photos that can be used in the advertisement ways.
- Maintains assigned equipment in good working order and reports equipment problems to the supervisor.
- Archives, organizes, and develops internal/shared libraries of images for the colleges and universities to access photographs and video graphs.
- Researches new ideas and propose innovative approaches to develop digital content for marketing university programs and initiatives on social media channels.
- Provides the production team with needed photos on time.
- Generates and develops infographics for key messages that the University or colleges need to communicate on a digital platform.
- Submits weekly and monthly reports with accurate information.
- Films and produces short in-house videos to be used for social media video output and archives all production.
- Performs all duties in a professional, component, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by the line manager.
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in Photography or related fields (Desirable).