Accounting Assistant (NAC#181021)
Job Family: Finance
Division: Finance Department
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
Responsible for applying a knowledge and understanding of established policies and procedures to process financial transactions. Records, classifies and summarizes accounting data according to established procedures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Accounting Assistants prepare financial documents such invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software. They also do bank reconciliations and assist in the preparation of budgets and reports. Some of main jobs are as follows:
- Perform accounting and clerical function to support supervisors.
- Verifying the accuracy of claims such as invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- Improving skills by using available equipment and systems.
- Monitor and reconcile statements and participate in the reconciliation of accounts.
- Receives and receipts cash items and third party payments, verify deposits and prepare documents for posting in accordance with standard procedures.
- Create spreadsheets to enter, track, and retrieve a variety of data.
- . Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Arrange for checks to be delivered to bank by filling the appropriate forms.
- Direct supervisor
- Staff and students
- Auditors (if Needed).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor in Commerce, Business & Administration major Accounting or Finance.
- Min: Fresh Graduated. Max: 1 years' experience.
- Knowledge in using MS Office. Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- English language.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY