Admin Assistant (NAC#290421)
Department: Alumni & Placement Relations
Division: External Relations
Job Family: Administrative Functional
Reports to: APR Director
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
The Admin is responsible for providing complex administrative support for department management, coordinating and overseeing the work of support staff, and following up on all APR requirements for Alfaisal, and students in support of day-to-day operations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development, and executes, an alumni relations strategy, particularly young and recent alumni.
- Works closely with (and supports) academic departments to develop effective alumni relations initiatives.
- Ensures that alumni data are appropriately recorded on database and all their records are up-to-date.
- Handles communications with alumni for various matters (updates, invitations, surveys,etc) and in different ways (telephone calls, emails, social media).
- Responsible for database reporting and analysis.
- Collaborates with the Communications team, on the design and execution of alumni-focused communications.
- Contributes to the development of an AU brand.
- Participates in development of/supports alumni events.
- Provides content for many different uses—homepage, media relations, etc.
- E-mail communications for internal audiences.
- Copy edits/proofs all alumni and development materials.
- Develops e-communications as they relate to the APR.
- Assists in content for many different uses within advancement communications portfolio (alumni e-newsletter, alumni e-blasts, etc.).
- Assists in collateral pieces for campaign (brochures, web content, gift profiles, smaller gift proposals, correspondence, and stewardship reports).
- Campaign related news releases, stories.
- Manages the Departmental Cabinet
- Provides support to the alumni relations team; supports ER Division as needed.
- Execute all tasks given by the APR Director.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel as classified.
- APR Director
- APR Supervisor
- APR Staff
- Concerned Alfaisal Employees & Students
- Development Admin
- Alfaisal Alumni
- Concerned Department Vendors
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-2 years of related and relevant experience.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY