Administrative Coordinator (NAC#010822)
Department: College of Business
Deanship: Student Affairs
Job Family: Admin
Reports to: UG Business Admin Program Supervisor
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
Administrative Coordinator for faculty/students/Undergraduate office.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
1. Invigilating examinations.
2. Attend assigned classes from start till the end and assist with delivery of the classes; be the instructor’s representative in the balcony in double-deck classes.
3. Manage class attendance and implement the attendance policy including the low attendance reminder and issuance of DN warnings
4. Coordinate the assessment dates between the professors and undergraduate office.
5. Be aware of the course assessments and course plan to respond to students’ inquiries.
6. Organize and hand out class notes/case studies when and where needed.
7. Help the course instructor organize group discussions.
8. Monitor the students who are taking the exam alone due to special needs
9. Assist with the collection and distribution of class assignments/project reports.
10. Communicate with IT & Facility during the class if need it
11. Make sure the class is ready for lecture (e.g. make sure the partition is installed if it is a one-floor class)
12. Update the faculty with the students’ behaviors in the class if there is disturbance.
13. Keep record of students coming late or leaving class early.
14. Inform the direct line supervisor and Vice Dean of the program about any changes in the class schedule (e.g. class cancellation or absence of instructor etc)
15. Assist the Undergraduate and MBA office with graduation, open house, Executive Lecture series and other COB events.
16. Other job duties as directed by the Vice Dean of COB and direct line supervisor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors / Diploma
- 1 - 2 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in university and school environments.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY