Administrative Program Supervisor (NAC#080621)
Position Administrative Program Supervisor
Department: College of Science & General Studies
Job Family: Admin
Reports to: Program Director
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
The Administrative Program Supervisor will work closely with students and faculty members to advance the program and improve student performance. Administrative Program Supervisor performs a wide variety of administrative duties ranging from general clerical support to complex administrative coordination. The Program Supervisor will report to the Program Director or to the Vice Dean for Academic and Student Affairs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating all student-related activities such as curriculum planning, performing outreach & recruitment activities, managing the enrollment and course scheduling process.
- Advice and counsel students in relation to their academic program and potential career plans.
- Develop and coordinate academic planning and identify internship/COOP and potential career opportunities for students.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries related to the program (e.g. activities, achievements, and annual report).
- Prepare presentations, promotional materials, memoranda, forms, spreadsheets, charts & graphs, and other financial and confidential reports.
- Support the college in teaching and research activities (e.g. tutoring, proctoring exams, supervising students’ activities, etc.)
- Interpreting and implementing department, college and university policies and procedures.
- Organize events and perform administrative responsibilities and related duties as assigned
- Serve on committees and at meetings as assigned.
- Act as a link with other departments and colleges and makes referrals as appropriate.
As needed (faculty, students, etc)
As needed (ministries, companies)
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- Preferably Master’s degree with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY