Assessment Officer (NAC#170621)
Department: Academic Affairs, CoM
Job Family: Admissions & Registration
Division: College of Medicine
Reports to: Vice Dean, Academic Affairs
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
The Assessment Officer is responsible for working in the Assessment (of students), complex administrative support for department management, coordinating, and following up on all requirements for Alfaisal employees and Affiliations in support of day-to-day operations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Work directly with the director of the Academic Affairs in the assessment planning, structuring, development and management.
- Participate in the assessment committee meetings.
- Communicate with the Professor in-charge of the course or Block.
- Participate in the assessment committee meetings and Student Affairs meetings when required.
- Responsible towards mid-term and final exams for the course or block which includes: collecting exam questions, formulating more than one version of the exam, preparing exam printables, arranging the required space allocated for the exams, coordinate and arrange staff supervision during the exam and collect and file the student marks.
- Participate in student development programs.
- Coordinate between the students’ needs and requirements and the Academic Affairs Office.
- Communicate with other administrative staff in the Academic Affairs Office to synchronize and integrate the different courses & blocks during the semester or the phase.
- Administrative Assistant to Vice Dean, Academic Affairs.
- Will be responsible about Assessment Committee that deals with quizzes, mid-term and final exams of the students, which includes timing, space allocation and staff supervision required, also includes preparing and scheduling committee meetings and follow-up the meeting action. Will be responsible to file and protect exam questions papers and exam sheets. , coordinate
- Administrative Assistant to the Control Office, dealing with collecting and posting the student marks and grades.
- Collect feedback and surveys about courses and college activities
- Coordinate and carry out student evaluations as per higher orders.
- Coordinate and carry out faculty evaluations as per higher orders.
- Ensure and take necessary steps so that the college is in line with NCAAA and International accreditations.
- Will be responsible to coordinate the student summer program and related activities.
- Ensure all QA measure are adopted in compliance with COM + Alfaisal policies.
- To take over partial responsibilities of the other Academic Officers who are on leave or vacation.
- Performs all other duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (IT Graduate) Essential).
- Minimum of 1-3 Years experience or related fields (Desirable).
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY