ARE Lab Technician Position in Architectural Engineering at College of Engineering #150119
Lab Technician Job Description
The ARE department is seeking a full-time female lab technician with the following job duties:
- Supervising all ARE female students who are using the digital fabrication equipments within the CoE Workshop.
- Keeps workshop supplies ready by inventory stock, placing orders and providing receipts.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining logs and equipment record books.
- Help in teaching lab-based courses, including but not limited to Building Services Engineering and Construction Drawings labs.
- Provide guidance to teaching staff and students on how to use the CoE workshop in an appropriate and safe manner.