Coordinating Supervisor (Quality Assurance & Accreditation) (COM#151219)
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for managing and analysing the course and faculty evaluation of the College of Medicine’s Faculty, Conduct all duties related to the process of local and international accreditation of the COM programs working under the direct control of the vice dean, QAA COM. The Supervisor is also responsible to ensure conformity of the quality standards, Annual Course Report and other requirements.
- Prepare and circulate all the questionnaires related to Quality Assurance and Accreditation and carry out the evaluation of the courses and faculty for each semester.
- Submit the comprehensive reports to the vice dean, Dean and the University QA QC.
- Maintaining all the records of the faculty, keep tracking and filing faculty and course evaluation results. Coordinating and supporting the Director in all respects, including their hospital IDs.
- Follow-up with the block directors, HODs and all the faculty and help them in filling the course reports and other such reports that are required by NCAAA.
- Maintaining the records with high confidentiality and filing course and faculty evaluations by the students.
- Participate in the QAA development programs.
- Supervise and manage the junior admin staff of the QAA in the future long run.
- Participate in all committee meetings call for, by the vice dean or as instructed by the vice dean.
- Coordinate between the students’ needs and requirements and the QA QC Office.
- Communicate with other administrative staff in the Academic Affairs Office to synchronize and integrate the evaluation process of the different courses & blocks during the semester or the phase.
- Coordinate and liaise with AU QA-QC Office and ensure that all the reports are submitted in time.
External Relationships Relationships
- Concerned Alfaisal Employees
- Concerned Department Vendors
- Department Job Applicants
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 - 4 years of related and relevant experience.