Employee Relations Specialist (NAC#241021)
Department: Human Resources
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Processes all operations of transfer, promotions, increments, warning letters, and position changing, and making sure the process is completed in a timely manner and accurately.
- Prepares the final settlements including Exit Interview/Check List, Termination letter and updates the management with the feedback of the employees’ outcomes, in order to be able to analyse and work on causes of resignations if they kept persisting.
- Processes the compensation and benefits allowance for AU staff such as (school and housing) in timely manner.
- Supervises employee work schedule attendance and shift coverage and leave processes in order to make sure it is according to policies and update the Manager with anything that is not going according to the set rules.
- Follows up with other departments regarding providing medical insurance, office, stationary etc. for the new joiners in order to insure a satisfactory start for employees.
- Registers new employees in the ERP system as soon as they join to facilitate a good work start for them.
- Handles contract renewal for faculties and admin. Making sure the process is on time and according to policy.
- Handles Human Resource announcements that includes but not limited to transfers and promotions as per policies to make sure that other employees are aware of any changes.
- Supervises all type of employees’ leaves through system and making sure they are according to policies
- Assists with completing background investigations grievance procedures according to Saudi Labour law.
- Assists the managers in the process of the Performance Appraisal
- Prepares activities and materials for the new staff for the general orientation.
- Informs the manager of any infraction of processes and procedures noticed.
- Maintains top confidentiality regarding employees or internal confidential
- Bachelor’s in Business or other related field.
- Preferably in university and school environments.
- 1-3 years of experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY