Executive Assistant [Saudis Only] (NAC#180619)
Department: Academic Affairs & Provost
Reports to: Vice President for academic Affairs & Provost
The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing all secretarial, administrative and clerical functions for the Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides top administrative assistance and administrative support services to t to the Academic Affairs and Provost including reports, letters, memoranda, statistical charts and other materials.
- Handles all the administrative matters regarding day-to-day operations and procedures for the Academic Affairs and Provost Office, and ensures that all activities relating to the Academic Affairs and Provost function comply with Academic Affairs and Provost Policies and procedures and University’s bylaws.
- Manages the day to day operational activities of the Academic Affairs and Provost Office including screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing and processing invoices, preparing and tracking purchase requisition, preparing reports and financial data and other activities.
- Answers incoming calls, reviews and screens incoming and outgoing correspondence and materials directed to VP for Academic Affairs and Provost and brings significant items to his attention.
- Reads and analyzes memos, drafts replies, and prepare reports for the Academic Affairs and Provost Office.
- Handles telephone & email inquiries and responds as appropriate.
- Arranges all travel arrangement and logistics (i.e. Visas, airline bookings, hotel reservation, etc.) related to VP for Academic Affairs and Provost.
- Produces accurate and timely contract documentation, letters, documents, MIS reports and spreadsheets for the VP for Academic Affairs and Provost using appropriate software.
- Types, formats, proofreads, and edit reports, correspondence, workbooks, and training manuals and brochures for the Academic Affairs and Provost Office
- Coordinates with IT Department and other Departments for the installation/modification of telecommunications and computer network connections for the Academic Affairs and Provost Office.
- Creates and maintains an effective filing system where reference indexing, updates and retrieval process are used.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Liaises with the HR & Administration Services Department to ensure availability of sufficient stationeries and supplies for the Academic Affairs and Provost Office.
- Schedules events, programs, and meetings, prepares agendas and makes arrangements for committee, board, other meetings
- Maintains good communication with faculty and staff to ensure that all correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Stays knowledgeable and keeps abreast about all aspects of the University.
- Participates in other initiatives, projects and programs as per the directions of the Academic Affairs and Provost Office and reports progress on these projects and programs on regular basis.
- VP for Academic Affairs and Provost.
- Respective Department’s Employees.
- IT Division.
- Development Division.
- HR & Administration Department
- Procurement Department.
- Finance & Accounting Department
- Facilities Department.
External Relationships Relationships
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in university’s and schools environment.