HR Admin Assistant [Saudis Only] (NAC#180619)
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: HR Senior Manager
The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for providing general office support to the Human Resources Department. Processing and maintaining personnel records, forms and filing. And Responsible for all employee files.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling the Scanning and filing system for all AU staff and maintain other changes in different departments and colleges.
- Provides administrative support to HR department management by scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and conferences and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Ensures accurate personnel records are maintained for all University employees.
- Ensures that filing is carried out accurately and completely on a daily basis.
- Monitors and ensures that all confidential documents are safe-guarded against loss or theft.
- Answers telephone and provides information according to established policies.
- Encodes all data as per the established guidelines.
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers.
- Receives a variety of documents, computer entry, document filing, and update information.
- Schedules, plans and coordinates work actions of support staff in accordance to Alfaisal’s HR strategy
- Prepares complex, statistical, technical, financial, confidential and other various reports, charts and graphs
External Relationships Relationships
- As needed (ministries, companies)
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Business or other related field.
- Preferably in university and school environments.