HR Officer/Employee Relations(NAC#190519)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes all operations of transfer, promotions, increments, warning letters, and position changing, and making sure the process is completed in a timely manner and accurately.
- Prepares the final settlements including Exit Interview/Check List, Termination letter and updates the management with the feedback of the employees’ outcomes, in order to be able to analyses and work on causes of resignations if they kept persisting.
- Processes the compensation and benefits allowance for AU staff such as (school and housing) in timely manner.
- Supervises employee work schedule attendance and shift coverage and leave processes in order to make sure it is according to policies and updates the Manager with anything that is not going according to the set rules.
- Follows up with other departments regarding providing medical insurance, office, stationary etc. for the new joiners in order to insure a satisfactory start for employees.
- Registers new employees in the ERP system as soon as they join to facilitate a good work start for them.
- Handles contract renewal for faculties and admin. Making sure the process is on time and according to policy.
- Handles Human Resource announcements that includes but not limited to transfers and promotions as per policies to make sure that other employees are aware of any changes.
- Supervises all type of employees’ leaves through system and making sure they are according to policies
- Assists with completing background investigations grievance procedures according to Saudi Labor law.
- Maintains top confidentiality regarding employees or internal confidential information.
- Performs other related duties as requested from management.