Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility (NAC#181121)
Job Family: Admin
Reports to: VP of External Relation and Advancement
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
The CSR Manager role involves developing the social responsibility, and community-minded side of a business. The job involves creating links between the University and the community in varies sectors, and raising positive awareness of the university commitment to sustainable social responsibility.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Works directly with the VP of External Relation and Advancement to ensure the practice of integrating social and environmental goals into operations in all collages and related departments.
- Develop and implement CSR strategies and tactics that engage key stakeholders and build brand awareness.
- Ensure close engagement with departments/ collages to elevate and manage CSR programs.
- Develop data base and measurement plan of internal and external activities focused on social responsibility and sustainability.
- Assist Executive Management with regards to long-term plans and goals for social responsibility and sustainability community programs and initiatives.
- Assist and support the outreach program and development and submission of Activities proposals to philanthropic foundations, corporations, and individuals for partnerships and collaborations.
- Prepares and monitors the annual budget and expenditures of the CSR Department, verifies, and reconciles the expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Raising public awareness of Alfaisal University social responsibility commitments through marketing and PR.
- Draws upon University resources to enhance its CSR image as a strong and focused socially responsible organization locally and internationally.
- Oversees appropriate communication in alignment with external CSR program status ensuring Alfaisal University has a positive impact on local communities and the environment.
- Represents the University in relationships with external organizations, funding sources, corporations, foundations, and government agencies.
- Provides guidance, support, leadership, and management to the CSR Department employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work and conducts annual performance appraisal to review employees.
- Conducting research into best practice and latest trends in relation to social responsibility and sustainability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master degree management.
- 6-10 years of related and relevant CSR experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY