Administrative Assistant [Saudis Only] (NAC#280119)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing complex administrative support for department management, coordinating and overseeing the work of support staff, and following up on all governmental requirements for Alfaisal employees in support of day-to-day operations.
- Assists the Alfaisal concerned department with business planning and goal setting
- Assists with the development of the concerned department budgets.
- Schedules, plans and coordinates work actions of support staff in accordance to concerned department’s strategy.
- Filing all correspondence related to concerned department, including leave reports, time reports, and other personnel reports for department’s employees.
- Collects data from various sources and analyzes for accuracy, completeness and relevance.
- Prepares complex, statistical, technical, financial, confidential and other various reports, charts and graphs.
- Facilitates travel arrangements for top management business trips including airline tickets, hotel accommodations and visa processes.
- Assists with the implementation of department and University policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to upper level department management by scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and conferences and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Maintains budget records, such as reconciling accounts and preparing expenditure statements, including social insurance, travel and visa expenses and petty cash.
- Maintains concerned department’s files and purges old obsolete documents to ensure files remain updated.
- Prepares & Schedules job interviews for potential candidates insuring interview questions are relevant to the position duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures job offers of potential employees are correct up to agreed upon terms and follows up on the recruitment process ensuring it flows seamlessly.
- Coordinates with Office Administration to ensure preparation of new employees’ desks, email addresses, PCs, ID badges and other necessities required by the employee to perform his/her duties.
- Prepares and prints out job interview evaluation forms and assists in the interview evaluation ensuring it is done according to concerned department criteria.
- Assists in screening concerned department applicants’ CVs and hands the short listed applicants to the recruitment manager.
- Prepares and submits employee requisition forms requested by department head to the human resource department and follows up on the process.
External Relationships Relationships
- Concerned Alfaisal Employees
- Concerned Department Vendors
- Department Job Applicants
Education & Experience
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 - 4 years of related and relevant experience.