Photography & Video management officer (NAC#251120)
Department: Marketing Communications
Division: External Relations
Job Family: Administrative
Reports to: Director of Marketing Communication
Job Summary: The role of a Photography and Video Management Officer is one of leadership, communication, curiosity for creative inquiry, critical thinking and visual analysis. The incumbent is responsible for providing and generating all media projects at Alfaisal University and adapt to its active and engaging learning environment. This includes the handling of all aspects of photography, videography, media management and editing.
The incumbent consults with his Marketing Communications manager, faculty, staff, and other outside entities during project development to determine the goals and objectives of productions. This roll will be required to handle all pre-and-postproduction activities, including coordination of photography subjects, facilitation of covering student activities, and execution of filming. Performs quality assurance for all photo content posted on Alfaisal University social media platforms. The incumbent will use professional production equipment such as cameras, lights, sound recording and post production such as, audio mixing, color correcting, editing, titling and projection, and other related equipment and thoroughly understand and utilize the capabilities and limitations of such equipment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a digital archive and provide an accessible and easy to use archival library systems for the MC team to access and use
- Archive, Organize, and Constantly develop internal/shared library (server and hard drive).
- Full photo/video coverage for events, visits, lectures, Student activities and ceremonies.
- Upload all the photo coverage and videos on (Website – YouTube)
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to self-direct and prioritize.
- Creative and independent self-starter that can also integrate with several teams.
- Knowledge of current video trends.
- Excellent interdepartmental communication skills.
- Research new ideas and propose innovative ideas to MC team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Public Relation or equivalent from accredited institute (Essential).
Professional & Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in marketing or Public Relations or related fields (Essential).