QAA Administration Specialist (NAC#060621)
Department: College of Business
Job Family: Admin
Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
The position aims to support the College of Business(CoB) to develop best practices and quality education services and the on-going engagement to obtain the NCAAA accreditation. As we progress, the office is planning to start the rigorous process of obtaining the AACSB accreditation.The CoB has already taken active stepsto establish the center of quality assurance and accreditation, which is chaired by a dedicated faculty member. The worker inthis position will work under this center and shall be responsible to support all relevant activities; such as liaising with other parties, manage the logistics, gather data, analyze and document the data, manage the NCAAA standards, and support required activities to complete and submit the self-study report for the accreditation requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the director of quality assurance and accreditation (QAA) center to manage the day-to-day activities to achieve the expected objectives of the accreditation related projects.
- Develop, communicate, and manage appropriate policies and procedures for effective management of the accreditations related projects, as directed by the director of QAA.
- Proactively provide support services to the QAA center to ensure compliance with the NCAAA (National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment) needs and the related university policies and procedures.
- Adoption of advanced technologies for managing all accreditation related information for ease and secure access by all authorized staff.
- Liaise with the external parties, agencies, and accreditation bodies to ensure excellent collaborative and mutually
supported approaches for achieving accreditation objectives. For this, the appointed supervisor must have full
understanding of the accreditation standards to ensure full compliance with all areas and published changes.
- Liaise with internal offices and committees (within the college and the university) to coordinate accreditation activities in consistent approach.
- Develop and communicate progress and status reports on timely manner with the director of QAA, executive
management, and other key stakeholders. These reports must include essential details for full visibility on progress with adequate measures taken to identify and to manage associated risks.
- Support and document financial budget and expenditures to manage all accreditation matters. Regular and updated information must be provided to ensure adequate budget and resources are assigned to the accreditation projects.
- Promote best practices to create supportive accreditation environment to engage all relevant stakeholders internally
(within the CoB) and externally in the wider prospect of involved parties. This includes all faculties and engaged staff
are aware of the purpose and details of the accreditation process to enhance chances for achieving targeted
accreditation. For this purpose, the appointed manager will develop and participate in delivering accreditation
awareness sessions to targeted audience and repeat these sessions asrequired to ensure successful completion of
the accreditation projects.
- Update all published information (e.g. on website, internal, or external) to ensure consistency and accuracy
with the actual project development and authorized changes.
- Follow and adhere to the university code of conduct in managing gathered information and access to available resources.
- Develop and administer appropriate tools (e.g. surveys) to gather specific information from targeted sample population.
- Assess and electronically enter accreditation information to in the relevant forms and seek approval of the head of accreditation before submission.
- Arrange external visits to selected universities and agencies as directed by the director of QAA. Manage visits by external parties to the university for accreditation purposes. For all such activities, detailed reports must be developed with minutes, lesson learned, andrecommendations.
- Adopt collaborative approach in working with all parties involved to insure all gathered data is well integrated through all stages of planning, gathering, compiling, and delivery.
- Manage all introduced changes supported by effective communication with all parties to insure integration implementation of the changes.
- Demonstrate strong commitment and dedication at all times through provision quality services with suggestion of initiatives for on-going development and effective management of assigned tasks.
- Quality assurance on the development, implementation, and management of the internship’s related policies and procedures by the internship office.
- Attend workshops provided by the NCAAA and transfer gained knowledge to the college to improve the governance practice of the quality assurance.
- Maintain central repository of all quality assurance documentation.
- Manage all aspects of the Sedona application to ensure full functionality and updated academic data.
- Manage Sedona day-to-day use and communicate with the Sedona owner to update our installed version with latest fixes.
Associate Dean for Quality Assurance and Accreditation, QAA Supervisor, CoB Dean
NCAAA and related organizations
Education & Experience
- MBA or Masters in management related field.
- Bachelor’s in Business or other related field.
- Preferably in university and school environments.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY