Quality Assurance and Accreditation Specialist (NAC#100621)
Department: Quality Assurance
Division: Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Job Family: Admin
Reports to: Director of Accreditation & Quality Assurance
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
Organize and help in the developing process of the quality assurance and accreditation according to the MOE and NCAAA rules, regulations, and standards. Develop and implement all plan and processes to ensure that the taught programs and other university operations are regularly evaluated and improved in accordance. Provide analysis and reports of the information as required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to continuous quality improvement in AU compliance with accreditation standards for both institutional and program.
- Coordinating university-wide activities to achieve institutional and program accreditation under university senior management direction and in line with Department of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) policies and procedures
- Assist in QAA activities in all areas including the NCAAA standards and of student learning outcomes assessment and enhancement
- Ensures that documentation produced and/or processed complies with MOE and NCAAA regulations and/or accrediting requirements.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and develop comprehensive quality procedures.
- Develop, improve and follow-up the Quality Improvement Strategic Plan including the assessment and evaluation of KPIs.
- To assist all internal and external training; ensure that all training programs and materials are relevant, accurate and support the stakeholders.
- Participate in strategic planning and assessment of the KPIs at the institutional, colleges and departments levels.
- Perform institutional assessment exercises and produce corresponding analysis reports (Requires outstanding written communication skills in English and excellent statistical knowledge).
- Respond to reports and statistics required by internal AU units and external agencies and organizations accurately and on a timely manner
- Provide statistics, results analysis and recommendations on quality and accreditation standards.
- Provide reports which include complete Self-Study Reports and supporting documents at both institutional and program levels (e.g. course ossifications and reports and programs ossifications and reports)
- Work on institutional self-study report and participate on program self-study reports.
- Provide statistics, results analysis for all ME and NCAAA projects.
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine
- College of Science
- College of Pharmacy
- Faculty Members & Staff
- University departments, units & offices
- Some important international accreditation entities
Education & Experience
- Master Degree in Business/Computer Science/English or other related field.
- More than 4 years of experience in higher educational institution.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards.
- Knowledge of quality assurance operations & practices.
- This position demands strong facilitation skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work independently and/or with teams.
- This position demands strong knowledge and skills in statistics, results analysis and providing recommendations.
- This position demands outstanding reporting skills on the quality standards including writing the Self-Study Reports at both institutional and program levels.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and research capabilities are strongly needed.
- Ability to design and administer surveys related to assessment and institutional effectiveness.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY