Research Specialist (NAC#040919)
Job Family: Office of Research & Graduate Studies
Division:Academic Affairs & Provost
Reports to: Associate VP for Research & Graduate Studies
Job Summary: To mainly be responsible for Alfaisal Center for Research and Consultancy Studies along with other tasks related to ORG
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles administrative services regarding day to day operations and procedures for Alfaisal Center for Research and Consultancy Studies at Alfaisal University so as to maintain efficient operational excellence.
- Contributes to development of the center operational plan, marketing plan, policies, procedures, plans and projects, in order to allow the University to achieve its overall organizational objectives.
- Handles all the financial matters of the center (internally and externally) in collaboration with the Finance Department.
- Develop letters, proposals, presentations, etc. for prospect customers of the center.
- Monitors progress of projects in coordination with the Colleges to ensure that deadlines are met, and reviews completed tasks to ensure the satisfactory of the customers.
- Works in partnership with Office staff to ensure that relevant systems and records are updated in a timely and accurate manner so as to offer a high standard of service.
- Be responsible of the filling system of all the center documents (both hard copy and soft copy)
- Vice Provost for Research & Graduate Studies
- Associate Vice President for Research
- Business Administration Officer
- Coordinators for College Research & Graduate Studies
- Finance & Administration Departments
- External Funding institutions
Education & Experience
- Masters degree in Business, Finance, or a related field, or equivalency
- 2 to 3 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in university environment