Specialist For Undergraduate Business Admin Program (CoB #260820)
Department: College of BusinessDivision: Undergraduate Business Admin Program
Job Family: Administrative
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
Reports to: Ms. Dima Yanis
No. of Direct Subordinates: 0
No. of Indirect Subordinates: 0
To ensure the implementation of CoB Strategic plan and to provide a better, more coherent, supportive and visible service to prospective, current and former students and employers. The College of Business is seeking an UG Program Specialist who will provide the essential support for the management of undergraduate Office and be active in marketing CoB programs to AU and the wider community. S/he will support the UG Business Administration Office in its efforts to accomplish the obligatory services for CoB students & faculty.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing the advice and help to undergraduate students in accordance with academic guidelines including CoB Teaching Guidelines and SA policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for maintaining the undergraduate student record in line with University policy
- Preparing the required statistics and reports of the undergraduate program.
- Forecast class and faculty needs for the whole year and report requirements.
- In collaboration with the reportingsupervisor/manager, control in-year progress monitoring, and liaising with students, staff and faculty where appropriate.
- Assisting the students with their courses’ registration and schedule conflicts.
- Communicating with the students on issues related to Pre-Registration, Add, Drop & Withdraw periods.
- Coordinate and perform administrative operations to facilitate provision of consistent and excellent services.
- Respond to inquiries from students, faculty, external constituents, and staff.
- Serve as a subject matter resource to students and represent the CoB in various students’ administration activities.
- Support and coordinate in the scheduling process between the CoB and other Colleges, and maintain veryclose contact with the University scheduling policy.
- Liaison with Student Affairs Department in exam rooms’ selection and final exams scheduling.
- Review documents and forms for completeness, track files for follow up and distribute for review.
- Participate in the preparation of CoB marketing material (brochures, fliers, banners, roll-up, photos, ...).
- Advocate the program for visiting high schools and all open house
- Assist in orientation programs
- Assist the manager/director of internship program with related logistics.
- Other duties may be assigned, and minimal overtime is required for occasional evening/weekend student events.