Student Counselor (NAC#150621)
Department: Student Affairs
Division: Deanship of the Student Affairs
Reports to: HOD / Deanship of the Student Affairs
Location: Alfaisal University - Riyadh
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Help weak female students to succeed in their classes.
- Deliver awareness messages to students and write booklets and brochures.
- Provide effective sessions for students with problems (psycho or social).
- Write reports and store case files.
- Work on improving the counsellor service and adding new ways to communicate with students.
- Arrange, manage, and deliver training, seminars, and events.
- Participate with students’ activities to build a strong bond with them.
- Provides exemplary customer service to students and departmental staff.
- Serve as a permanent member in all university disciplinary committees.
- Work closely with college advisers to address issues related to students in academic and other holds.
- Raise awareness among students about social issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in psychology or counselling.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both Written and Verbal )
- Can deliver speeches and trainings in English.
- Have 3 Years’ experience in students counseling.
- Ability to work with both males and female students
- 1-3 years of related and relevant experience.
Please upload CV in ENGLISH ONLY