Students Business Accelerator Officer (NAC#091121)
Department: Office of Research and Innovation
Job Family: Administration
Reports to: Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Graduate Studies
Job Summary: The Office of Research and Innovation at Alfaisal University seeks an Officer for its Students Business Accelerator (Dimensions). The Officer will be responsible for supporting and mentoring student innovation and entrepreneurship efforts, and providing and coordinating relevant education and training content. The Officer will also be responsible to reaching out and networking with external funders, identifying financing opportunities, and coordinating with other innovation and entrepreneurship specialists.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage and lead the Accelerator operation.
2. Oversee the development, planning, and deployment of the Accelerator programs.
3. Create and coordinate the creation of content for the Accelerator website and social media fronts.
4. Be responsible for all Accelerator’s presence, whether physical or online.
5. Mentor and coordinate the mentoring of students through their innovation and entrepreneurship journey.
6. Establish and carry out the delivery of educational and outreach content to University students.
7. Reach out and network with external funders.
8. Identify financing and entrepreneurship events and opportunities.
9. Network with other accelerators, incubators and VC.
10. Be current in national, regional and global activity in entrepreneurship.
11. Be knowledgeable in relevant financial, legal, and logistic procedures.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Essential) Bachelor’s minimum. Preference will be given to graduates of degrees in fields related innovation, entrepreneurship and business administration.
- (Essential) Experience in working with business startups.
- (Essential) Experience in creating content in both English and Arabic languages.