Teaching Assistant Position in College of Pharmacy- (CoP)#110118
Teaching Assistant Job with academic responsibilities
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Academic tutoring and laboratory session facilitation (simulation lab and others).
- Help in coordinating the mentorship program.
- Help exam coordinators in exam material preparation, and conduct.
- Facilitate college academic events preparation, and community service.
- Help faculty in research activity
- In addition to some academic administrative responsibilities.
Education & Experience
- Pharm.D. Degree (Bachelor degrees are not accepted).
- Graduation GPA ≥ 4.5/5 (3.6/4) or equivalent
- Pass English test and interview.