Assistant Research Analyst (NAC)#020718
The qualified candidate is responsible to work directly with the supervisor of CGRC on CGI project.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze information from internal and external sources in order to build a sufficient database of information that addresses various internal requirements. This task includes:
1- Collecting available data and documents needed for assessment process. The data is publically available and easy to be obtained through company’s website and Tadawul website.
- 2- Collecting data through communicating with companies by email and phone requesting the data needed before the assessment process. This includes existing document and policies that is not published on corporate website.
- Participate on assessment process, by reviewing the collected information and apply it to the assessment module.
- Analyze data and information.
- Prepare and maintain excel database.
- The scoring process is based on an atomized system, so candidate shall have the ability to work on computer and deal with huge documents.
- Prepare and deliver presentations whenever needed.
- Collaborate with the CGRC to promote the center.
- Participate in meetings - Prepare for and actively contribute within meetings in a clear, concise and relevant manner.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Quality Assurance Office
- IT Department
- Private sectors when approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent