Events & Activities Officer (NAC)#020718
Responsible for managing events and activities inside the University. Handle students’ international and local trips, and manage and mentor all student organizations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and plan events and activities.
- Calculate events and budgeting and adjust when necessary.
- Book flights and venues.
- Prepare venue logistics with facilities for events.
- Drive student attendance to all events.
- Manage and supervise all student events.
- Work as a team member with all other activities and events in the department.
- Build plans and execute them and write closing reports after.
- Supervise all student organizations in terms of leadership and guidance.
- Manage and supervise (Main Alfaisal Event Calendar)
- Manage all finances for student organizations.
- Manage and supervise all PRM services for student organizations.
- Coordinate logistical planning with facilities for student events.
- Manage all IT requirements for student events.
- Work with external companies and programs for students.
- Develop beneficial programs for students (Leadership, workshops, and seminars.)
- Responsible of SA social media accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned .
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Advancement Office
- Alumni & Placement Relations
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Facilities Department
- IT Department
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent