Market Research Officer/Specialist (NAC)#020718
A market researcher with experience to join a fast paced marketing and public relations department. Experience and knowledgeable about market research, its impact and reach. Experience in collecting analysing and presenting data to help make informed decisions. Willing to take on other marketing tasks and deliver results. Presentable person
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects.
- Preparing briefs and commissioning research.
- Formulating plans or proposals to present to colleges or senior management.
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Briefing interviewers and other researchers.
- Liasing with and managing survey staff.
- Moderating focus groups.
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
- Using statistical software to manage and organise information.
- Monitoring the progress of research projects.
- Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts.
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
- Advising clients or senior management on how to best use research findings.
- Managing budget.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Quality Assurance Office
- IT Department
- Private sectors when approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent