Student Affairs Information Technology (SAIT) & Statistics Officer (NAC#130318)
Responsible for handling the Student Information System (BlackBaud), and generate Statistics
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- SIS Administration: Administrate BlackBaud in all aspects (reports, Transcripts, Posting Grades, Calculation, Degree Audit, Grading Setup, User permissions and Security, Maintaining records, import to update the system, Moving students from Admission to registrar’s office …)
- Responsible for Faculty Access for the web and NetClassroom
- Responsible for Automation the process of contacting Current and Prospective students.
- Collaborate with IT to generate Students Emails, and to update Email-Groups
- Collaborate with Finance and IT depts. to issue Students Invoices, and place students with outstanding balance on No Payment Hold
- Administrate Student Affairs Support Portal and SA Task Management solution
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to Add/Remove Survey holds.
- Responsible for Designing manuals. e.g. (FAWeb, NetClassroom, Wrike, Student Portal .)
- Statistics and Reporting for (SA deanship, President office, Colleges, Departments, MoE and Quality Assurance Office)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Quality Assurance Office
- IT Department
- Private sectors when approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent