Admission and Registration Officer (NAC#180318)
Work in the Admission and Registration units. Administers admission and registration policies and procedures.
- Advice applicants about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and fees.
- Communicate with prospect students on admission requirements, policies and procedures, and identify potential problems and facilitate solutions
- Applications review & verification, revise online applications based on standard admission criteria for Undergraduate applicants.
- Assist applicants who have difficulties with the online application filling.
- Provide English Entry Exam OPPT for students who do not have TOEFL or IELTS.
- Admission confirmation, follow up with the acceptance letters, student ID, payment, original certificate.
- Prepare any letters needed to MOHE or any other organizations.
- Write and prepare statistics and reports on enrollment, graduation, etc.
- Help Students with any questions or assistance with registering for their courses: Registration, Add, Drop & Withdraw
- Registration of the newly admitted students in UPP
- Communicate with colleges in case a student have registration issues
- Transfer courses equivalencies.
- Participates in recruitment, admissions, and registration activities and events such as Open House, Higher Education conventions etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- PR & Marketing
- College coordinators
- High Schools
- Educational Exhibitions Organizers
- Prospective Students and Parents
- High School Counselors/Principals
- Educational Agencies
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent.