Development and Donor Relation Officer (NAC #201019)
He/ She is responsible for building a strong database of university sponsors and donors, boosting digital, corporate, and personal engagement, strengthening ties and leading the donor recognition program university wide.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Collages/ Departments to expand donor’s database through surveys and data collection; monitor and ensure accurate and complete records.
- Update and manage university database of Board of Trustees, corporate and individual donors, partners.
- Coordinate a comprehensive donor engagement program and effective communication plan including mass mailing, newsletters, and social media to keep donors informed and engaged with university programs, events and educational accomplishments.
- responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies to enhance and grow revenue from current and prospective donors.
- Develop, implement, and manage donor acknowledgment and recognition plan including timely acknowledgment update and biyearly comprehensive report. .
- Develop and fully execute yearly outreach plan to promote university academicals programs, research, events and activities to further enhance external relational, partnerships, donations.
- Draft briefings, reports, and any required correspondences for sponsored programs to share with donors and partners in regular bases.
- Responsibility to coordinate and provide on-site management for department initiatives/events/ and projects.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all reports and communications with donors.
- Support in monitoring and reporting financial generated revenues/expenses associated with the Student Fund Program
- Performs all other duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree.
- Min one year of related and relevant experience.