Registration & Financial Aid Officer - Student Affairs (NAC#030118)
Checking students registration which include (add, drop, withdraw and transfer courses), Also in-charge of scholarships (MoE, KFF, AU and other donors) and that includes applying, nominating, granting, probations and terminations
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Nominate & grant eligible students for (Internal) Scholarships (Saudi & Non-Saudi).
- Register and nominate Saudi Students for MoHE Scholarship (Saudi).
- Replying to students inquiries.
- Prepare statistics and reports regarding scholarships and donors.
- Update donors with the academic status of their students.
- Update students with their scholarships status.
- Managing and helping students with their courses registration (Pre-Registration, Add, Drop & WD)
- Following up and reporting student’s attendance
- Prepare transfer students documents and implement it in the system
- Review all registration issues to the Registration Committee and reply to students with the committee decision.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Advancement Office
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent